522.060 - When parties may again prosecute.

Steven Groce, Attorney Advertisement

Any person who may have recovered any judgment upon such official bond may, in like manner, again prosecute an action on such bond, whenever he is aggrieved by any default or delinquency other than such as shall have been the subject of the former suit, and shall proceed therein as herein provided.

(RSMo 1939 § 3247)

Prior revisions: 1929 § 2859; 1919 § 1009; 1909 § 1216